Friday 25 October 2013

Oz The Great And Powerful

Synopsis
A small-time magician is swept away to an enchanted land and is forced into a power struggle between three witches.

My Musings

I know this was gongto be a little childish and that I wouldn't like some of the graphics that I had seen from the trailer but  I loved the monkey and china doll and thought the cast was great so thought what the heck!
I honestly don't know haow to review this film as a whol
James Franco put his all into Oz , Mila Kunis was surprisingly dark and suitably scary as the wicked witch as Michelle Williams so good possitively sickly as teh good witch
Rachel Weiz I thought didn't give enough welly, The monkey and doll were both adorable and lived up to expectation. I could have happily spent more time with both.

But the film as a whole was so......panto and not a good one. I felt like the only one to enjoy it fully was a 3year old. A Very expensive panto with non eof the double entendrs. To chocolate box sugary sweet. I didn't love or hate it just found it all very perplexing.

Oh well back to Wizard of Oz then.....



No comments:

Post a Comment