Friday 5 July 2019

#LoveReadingBookBuzz for Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare


BOOK REVIEW IN ASSOCIATION WITH 

Love Reading Uk




QUEEN OF AIR AND DARKNESS  BY CASSANDRA CLARE
Young Adult  12+

The epic conclusion to a sumptuous shaddowhunters novel.
 Shadow hunters Julian and Emma must save their world before the parabatai curse destroys them all. A fast paced multi-layered fantasy with an ensemble cast that has a wide appeal . Several story lines are expertly crafted together leading to the explosive finale. Who will survive?  I love the way Cassandra Clare mixes the contemporary with the faerie world. I am rather partial to the Faerie King!
The Breathtaking final book of this series is a decadent and seductive fantasy by a master storyteller.

 PB Simon & Schuster Ltd £12.99

5/5 Stars


#lovereadingbookbuzz #queenofairanddarkness #thedarkartifices 

SYNOPSIS
Dark secrets and forbidden love threaten the very survival of the Shadowhunters in Cassandra Clare’s Queen of Air and Darkness, the final novel in the #1 New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling The Dark Artifices trilogy. Queen of Air and Darkness is a Shadowhunters novel.

What if damnation is the price of true love?

Innocent blood has been spilled on the steps of the Council Hall, the sacred stronghold of the Shadowhunters. In the wake of the tragic death of Livia Blackthorn, the Clave teeters on the brink of civil war. One fragment of the Blackthorn family flees to Los Angeles, seeking to discover the source of the disease that is destroying the race of warlocks. Meanwhile, Julian and Emma take desperate measures to put their forbidden love aside and undertake a perilous mission to Faerie to retrieve the Black Volume of the Dead. What they find in the Courts is a secret that may tear the Shadow World asunder and open a dark path into a future they could never have imagined. Caught in a race against time, Emma and Julian must save the world of Shadowhunters before the deadly power of the parabatai curse destroys them and everyone they love.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Karina, I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete