Monday 13 July 2020

BOOK REVIEW: DO NOT DISTURB DRAGONS BY MICHELLE ROBINSON

DO NOT DISTURB DRAGONS BY MICHELLE ROBINSON 
CHILDREN FANTASY 8+
BLOOMSBURY 
.
.


.
#BOOKREVIEW
princess Grace and Portia are two royal sisters who do not like the rules of their Kingdom which are there to protect the dragons who protect them and bring them luck. These two independent sisters are not afraid to challenge the rules and fulfil their dreams of becoming knights like the boys. I loved their anarchic world and the rebellious retelling of the classic Princess and dragon stories. They have to train a unicorn (Poop being a personal favourite ) give the slip to a very loyal and cute troll.
.
.
Most hilarious is that dragons have sparkly poo and if they poop on you it is thought to be good luck! What little girl is not going to love these strong princesses, unicorns with attitudes sparkly dragons and loyal trolls.? Get ready for these princesses ride to victory and show the boys they're just as good 😉 shows hints of the paperback princess and Alanna the song of the lioness series. But this definitely falls into its own category and I absolutely loved it. A great read for the summer holidays. 8+ #mglit

.
.
.PRESS RELEASE
..Two intrepid girls go from ladies-in-waiting to knights in action when they rip up the rule book and go in search for adventure and dragons! Out in July 9th .
.
..#bookstagram #bookstagramfeature #coverkidsbooks #instabook #kidslit #newbook #bookblogger #bookstagram #bookstagramfeature #coverkidsbooks #instabook #kidslit #newbook #newfictions #newfiction #gifted

1 comment:

  1. My name is Karina, I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete